THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008


Things here in the 505 couldn't get any better! I have my 5 older siblings Carleigh (My best friend in the whole wide world! I don't know what I'm going to do without her when she goes to college!) Zach, Ryan (I will soon have a sister-in-law, Ashley, courtesy of Rhino Blaster : D) Kara, and Aubrey. And of course I can't forget my wonderful brothers-in-law, Aubrey's husband Josh, and Kara's husband Garrick! And of course of course my little nieces Rylee and Jadyn, who are Kara and Garrick's little princesses, and Caden, who is Aubrey and Josh's little man! Oh and soon we will have another little princess coming around when Aubrey has her baby in November!! I, Hannah, the youngest of the Wallace clan (Not including the babies) am 15, gonna be a sophomore in high school starting August and I'm looking for a job! :o scary, I know. But I'm taking advantage of what little freedom I have left and enjoying my summer! My fam is leaving for Mexico tomorrow : D and right when we get back I'm taking off for EFY!!!! And right when I get back from EFY I'm jumping right into summer school :*( I also went to girl's camp where I had the opportunity to go on the '4th year hike' which was AMAZING!!! Other than that I have just been doing a whole load of hanging out with friends and enjoying my time away from school!!

0 comments: