THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

'Camping'




I had such an awesome time just a few weeks ago hangin out with my best girl friends 'camping'! We set up a tent in my backyard and spent the night out there: possibly the highlight of my summer!! All four of us were crazy hyper and we stayed up until about six in the morning! crazy, i know : D We watched scary movies, and made 'banana boats' and had a campfire, and as you can tell, we took lots of pictures! That picture on the very top left is just a cute picture of all of us, not on our 'camping trip' though. And our flexing poses, well, we put that tent up all by ourselves! Except for the rain cover, which we had to put up at about three in the morning because I didn't think there was any possible way it would rain! Silly me. We took lots of videos too, but no one needs to see those. Ever.

0 comments: