THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

EFY 2008!!

So i went to EFY on the week of june 23 to june 28. Best experience EVER!!! These two awesome people with the blue shirts are the coolest counselors EVER!!!!! Alex and Kris. Then there is our whole company, about 32 people not including counselors.











and of course there are our boys! our awesome boys! I met some really awesome people, and made a ton of GREAT friends!




Here are all us girls just in my group, we all got really close. I went up all by myself, but I quickly made lots and lots of friends. The spirit was just so strong up there all week and I had just the greatest time ever! I can't wait for next year, I think I might just go back up to Flagstaff again!! And this last picture are the two closest girl friends I made up there! Besides my inspiring counselor Alex who I absolutely ADORE! Carli on the left, me in the middle, and my roommate Alyssa on the left. She was a great roommate! Those blue jolly ranchers work wonders!

4 comments:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm so glad you finally did a new post! How adorable you are! Good memories...

Kara said...

Love the blog Hannah-banana!!

Kara said...

I miss going to EFY...

Emily said...

Hey Hannah! It's Emily (and Alan) Dimond from Wisconsin? Remember us? I can't believe you're in high school! I still picture you at your baptism! I guess I need to catch up! You are gorgeous and I love seeing who you've turned into! Give your parents a hug from me.